Thursday, February 24, 2011

Devastated

Another big earthquake today. 
There will probably be sporadic blogging for a while.  
We have gone to stay with relatives out of town - feeling heartbroken and overwhelmed and guilty leaving my community behind but decided I can't be much use with the three little ones to care for so best to get them away and safe.

Bexley - a communtiy reeling from the quake - Campbell Live - Video - 3 News

Realising just how much I love my neighbourhood and the people there.  
Hoping that everyone stays safe and that the help needed arrives.

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love you guys. So sorry we can't be there to help/hug/have a cup of tea and a cry together. xxx

Keren said...

Lots of love Michelle - I'm a silent but regular lurker on your blog, and I'd forgotten how good you are at writing (to be fair, our school days are a looong time ago!).